DEFELSKO Soluble Salt Tester / Model: SSTKITPF1
|Range||0 – 1500 µS/cm, 0 – 6000 mg/m2 , 0.0 – 600.0 µg/cm2|
|Resolution||1 µS/cm, 1 mg/m2 , 0.1 µg/cm2|
|Accuracy||± 2 µS/cm (0 – 200 µS/cm)
± 10 µS/cm (>200 – 600 µS/cm)
± 20 µS/cm (>600 – 1500 µS/cm)
|Temperature Range||0 – 50° C (32 – 122° F)|
|Normalization Temperature||25° C (77° F)|
|Test Cell Volume||1ml|
PosiTector SST Probe Only models come complete with: certified conductivity standard, foam swabs (5), Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, instructions, PosiSoft Software, two (2) year warranty.
PosiTector SST Standard/Advanced Body + Probe models come complete with: protective rubber holster, certified conductivity standard, foam swabs (5), Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, protective lens shield, USB cable, PosiSoft Software, two (2) year warranty.
- Conductivity probe specifically designed for ISO 8502-6,9
- Displays test duration, sample temperature, conductivity (µS/cm) and surface density (mg/m2 or µg/cm2)
- On-screen interface guides users through the Bresle test method
- Automatic storage of a background (blank) measurement—handy when performing multiple tests
- Larger 2.8” impact resistant color touchscreen with redesigned keypad for quick menu navigation
- On-gage help explains menu items at the touch of a button
- Weatherproof, dustproof, and water-resistant—IP65-rated enclosure
- Ergonomic design with durable rubberized grip
- Two year warranty on gage body AND probe Accurate
- Long Form Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Includes certified conductivity standard (calibration solution) to verify probe accuracy. Certificate included.
- Automatic temperature normalization and sample temperature reporting
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO, NACE, SSPC, IMO, and US Navy
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector SST, 6000, 200, DPM, IRT, RTR, SPG, SHD, BHI, and UTG probes easily converting from a soluble salt tester to a coating thickness gage, dew point meter, surface profile gage, hardness tester, or ultrasonic wall thickness gage
- Ideal for determination of water-soluble contaminants in non-metallic blast media
- A selection of kits include everything needed to retrieve and analyze the concentration of soluble salts on surfaces
- Adjustable for various patch volumes
- Selectable display languages
- Auto rotating display with Flip Lock
- Track and record test duration in accordance with ISO 8502-6
- Screen Capture—save 100 screen images for record keeping and review
- Up to 30% longer battery life n USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- PosiSoft USB Drive—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Includes PosiSoft suite of software for viewing and reporting data
Inquiry - DEFELSKO Soluble Salt Tester / Model: SSTKITPF1